Risk Assessment Training
'Risk Assessment’…Two words that can blank the minds of even the most educated of people.
No matter what industry or business you operate in, eventually there will be a need to complete a Risk Assessment of some kind.
Completing a Risk Assessment is actually a simple and relatively straight forward process that anyone can be taught to do. Having the right tools and thought processes in your tool kit can simplify the whole process and potentially turn what at first glance, seems a risky undertaking into an easy task.
Our short Risk Assessment Course is designed for those who want or need to know how to conduct a basic risk assessment. We use a mixture of media and interactive sessions to provide you with an enjoyable learning atmosphere; designed so you and your business get the maximum benefit from their time with us.
We provide all the workbooks and templates you need; not only will you have notes and records of the course content, you will also have the tools to be proactive once back in the work place.
Delegates will need to complete a short scenario based risk assessment designed to get them thinking about what you’ve been taught and how to apply that knowledge in a practical way.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of this course.
Risk Assessment Course Content
- The legal requirements for completing assessments
- Roles and responsibilities for completing assessments
- Differences between Dynamic & Considered assessments and when to use them
- The important differences between a Hazard and a Risk and the impact these can have on the assessment
- How to use Probability and Severity to identify significant issues
- What are Control Methods and how they can be used to reduce the risk
- When and how to Review the assessment
We provide Open Access courses in our dedicated training room. We can also provide these courses In-House.
For in-house courses Fast R solutions provides training at your premises at a time convenient to you, with groups of up to twelve delegates at a time. This approach allows you to manage your downtime, costs and other resources to ensure maximum benefit for your company and the delegates. We are also able to tailor the training to suit the needs of the business or the delegates.
If you have a specific need then please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Our open access courses are just £85.00 +Vat
Our In-House courses are are just £350.00 +Vat for up to twelve delegates That is just over £29.00 +Vat per person
All costs include
- Work books
- Editable templates (supplied via email)
- Certificates of Attendance on completion of the course.
Risk Assessment Training Dates
15 December 2018, 31 January 2019, 01 May 2019, 3rd October 2019